Digital signage has become a major feature of a modern office environment.
As an Information Technology spearhead, you must encourage your company to implement the latest technology in your office.
● Office digital signage establishes the identity of your brand.
● Makes your visitors and employees feel more special and welcomed, and
● Creates a simpler and more effective way for people to navigate through your office.
Everyday innovative devices and digital developments take place, and thus, it becomes difficult to find which solutions are best for your organization.
Here’s a closer look at digital signage office trends that should be your priority as you navigate the progress of work and enterprise IT:
1) Passage Finding Digital Signage Trends:
From the last two decades, passage finding signage has transformed into more unconventional, interactive screens. It guides visitors and employees around your workplace with ease.
Currently, the top workplaces use passage finding signage with up-to-date features comprising:
● Progressive search abilities enabling users to look for desks, rooms, and people across various floors.
● Interactive maps enabling users to book meetings and choose people and spaces in a few clicks and taps.
● Personalized views that let visitors view spaces as either lists or interactive maps, as per their requirements.
2) Digital Signage with Exceptional Combinations:
If the digital signage that you use in your office doesn’t link to your office’s network, it will the flow of information to be obstructed. Thus, it will not provide a user-friendly experience to employees.
This can have a negative effect on the adoption rates and the benefits. You can have an array of office digital signage choices that provide integrations with an assortment of solutions and apps.
● Room scheduling software
● Office 365
● Google Apps
● File management
● Work requests
● Chat platforms
The benefits office digital signage offer will aid in improving your workspace’s everyday experience.
The integrations make a powerful, associated workplace, so you can concentrate on the profits of your organization.