Do you know we check our phone 85 times a day on average? Why SMS marketing? What does that mean for your SMS open rates?
A pretty impressive number: 82.1%.
Also, 80% of Millennials state that their phone is the first thing they search for when they wake up. The argument is that people keep their phones handy and are still willing to use them to find details or check out the latest social media updates. Plus, open text rates well outweigh email, which declines by 24 percent. It’s clear that we’ve become reliant on our phones, but that opens the door to exploring new media to reach customers.
Mobile advertising works, but only if your message is delivered to the consumer’s inbox, and only if your ad is mobile-optimized. It’s the only way to get rid of the noise and get a meaningful return on investment.
Many online marketers laugh at the concept of SMS marketing because they believe it is more controlled than email marketing. But that’s a storey, too. Watered-down, mobile-targeting strategies cost you conversions, subscribers, and revenue.
Meanwhile, SMS marketing lurks in the background, waiting for you to capitalize on it. Here’s why and how you need to revisit SMS marketing to generate sales.
Some of the benefits of SMS Marketing
Do you think Instagram has a decent number of engagement numbers?
Wait before you see what the text messages are going to get.
1) Texting has the highest interaction rate of any marketing channel by far.
2) Trackable Platform: You can easily trace who opened your post, what links they clicked on, and who missed the post.
3) Interactive content: Mobile messaging makes it possible to quickly get input from your recipients by pressing the ‘Reply’ button or clicking on the connection.
4) Immediate delivery: Mobile marketing is fast overall. When you press the “Send” button, the message will be sent immediately.
5) Personal touch: sending a text message through your mobile device gives you an informal opportunity to personalize your message.
Check Nento and get free 500 blast SMS marketing