If you run a travel agency, you would want to increase your revenue by retainingcurrent clients and appealing to new ones. You might have noticed that it is challenging to entice first-time travelers.
Market studies say that it is 5 times costlier to sell to a new patron as compared to travelers who like your services and travel with you eachtimethey plan a trip.
Loyalty Programs provide first-time travelers with an incentive to hire your services. You can boost your profits by implementing these programs in the following ways:
Reward Your Patrons to Treat Them Special
● Whether it is your new customer or a current one, try to make them feel special by rewarding them in different ways.
● You can reward your clients based on the amount of money they have spent using your services.
● Loyalty Programs such as a member-only discount, or a welcome voucher, attract new clients to join your travel agency.
● You should continue rewarding them so that they become your repeat patrons, and gradually the VIPs.
Appeal to Your Clients’ Sense of Worth and Value
● Innovative Loyalty Programs take the focus away from forcing your patrons to spend some extra bucks.
● Be genuine and authetic when you make a reward program for your brand.
● You can offer your customers to become a lifetime or yearly member of a club in the location they book a hotel.
● Besides, you can offer your clients to take part in recreational activities such as biking tours, art workshops, adventure classes or group hiking excursions for a one-time charge.
● This way, your new clients will associate a good memory with your brand and thus, become your repeat patrons while helping you in increasing your revenue.
Through your brand, you can show case the values your patrons resonate with, that go beyond regular purchases. With the help of Loyalty Programs, you can provide additional incentive to your clients that inspire them to pick your brand over opponents in the industry.